Spread the Word: Crisis Hearts for Animals!
These 1-inch acrylic charms are sturdy and 100% waterproof; avalible as earrings, necklaces, and cell-charms. All profits made from the sale of these charms go towards the ASPCA! The event ends once all charms have been sold, and the donation will be placed July 7th. I’ll make a post and inform you on the money we’ve raised :)
What better way to celebrate the announcement of the Sailor Moon re-release with your own little magical pendant that helps save animals? Only a few more left! c:
Why not help out a good cause by also showing your love for a great anime! Check out these charms by Luvdiscc!
A little history of my scars
1. age 18, my very first scars. originally cut by me with a scalpel. at 19 I had the late Nate Hudson in Portland brand over them again.
2. age 22, skin removal autopsy cut by Brian Decker out of Brooklyn. fresh and freshly healed.
3. and 4. age 24, three tiny scars on each side and the third line below my original scars on my chest. cut by Simone Kross during bdsm session.
5. age 25, exaggerated C section scar on lower abdomen cut by Brian Decker.
6. age 26, long slash marks across chest and side cut by Brian Decker.
1) start with nicely tweezed and trimmed brows. I also applied an eyeshadow primer for this colorful look. 2) with a dry and clean spoolie, brush the eyebrow hairs downward 3) take a small white pencil and start shaping your top arch— the white will make the colors pop if you have dark hair like me 4) brush the hairs back up 5) start forming and filling in the bottom arch making sure to coat the hairs thoroughly with the white pencil. “Coloring” in the opposite direction of the hair growth will ensure this 6) with a spoolie groom the hairs back to desired shape 7) (I forgot to number it, but it’s the top right quadrant) take any color(s) you like as long as its a light, medium, and dark combo— here I have a rainbow eyeshadow in one pan that makes it easy to choose. Starting from the front of your brow, take the lightest shade and fill/shape the first 1/3, then use the medium shade of eyeshadow and fill/shape the middle 1/3 softly blend with previous color— that way you’ll have a smooth transition. Finally take the darkest shade to form your tail and repeat the steps mentioned for the other shades. 8) I like to use a clean cosmetic cotton swap with a little makeup remover to sharpen and perfect the brow shape. 9) I softly blend and groom my newly colored brows. I prefer a flat and soft liner brush with a little bit of the mid toned eyeshadow— this way I don’t comb off or disrupt the color I just applied 10) highlight the arch and set with a makeup setting spray. Now you’re ready to have everyone stop in their tracks to tell you how sensational your brows are! #Anastasiabrows #beautifulcontest
make sense of our past…and you will bring peace and restore balance in the world
yay! got to do a toonie tattoo on one of my bestest friends, Efix Roy! can’t wait for him to come back into town so we can gorge ourselves on unagi rolls!!!!
for more info on toonie tattoos, visit www.twodollartattoo.com
Smallest sparrow of my career
Amazing tiny tattoo